NIT JALANDHAR Chemistry Job Opening for JRF/SRF Post
NIT JALANDHAR Chemistry Job NIT JALANDHAR Hiring, NIT JALANDHAR Invites Chemistry candidates for JRF/SRF Post, candidates with a masters degree in chemistry, medicinal chemistry may apply for this post via online post. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com.
Project Title: Drying of Polymer – Polymer – Solvent Coatings:
Experimental and Simulation Study
Position: Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow (01)
Duration: Two years (renewable every year and co-terminus with project)
Minimum Qualifications: M.E/ M. Tech./Ph.D., in any branch of engineering with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA, OR M.Sc/Ph.D. Chemistry with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA with
Fellowship per month: JRF, Rs 31000 with GATE/ NET qualified
JRF, Rs 28000 without GATE/ NET
SRF, Rs 35000 with two year experience as JRF or Ph.D.
Desired Qualifications: Candidates having prior research experience in polymeric
coatings shall be preferred.
- Sound knowledge of modelling and simulation using MATLAB/ python, and support vector machine etc.
- Knowledge of various optimization tools like nonlinear least
square fitting/ANN/Box- Behnken design etc.
Age limit for JRF: 28 Years (as on Nov 30, 2019)
How To Apply:
1. Interested candidates can send their resume through email/post in the format given on
next page to the PI before last date i.e. Nov 30, 2019.
2. Also fill up the details, in the google form given below,
3. No application will be considered after the due date and without proper format.
4. Shortlisted candidate will be informed about the interview date through the email only.
5. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for the interview.
6. Selected candidate may also register in regular Ph.D. program according to the TU rules.
Dr. Raj Kumar Arya (Principal Investigator)
Department of Chemical Engineering
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar – 144011
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Last Date of Application: November 30, 2019