Govt Jobs: Chemistry jobs at Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
Govt Jobs: Chemistry jobs Recruitment of Ten anticipated vacancies in the post of Scientist ‘B’ (Group ‘A’ Gazetted) in the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE)
Applications are invited from Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2019 qualified candidates for filling up of Ten ( 10) posts of Scientist ‘B’ (Group’ A’ Gazetted) anticipated* to fall vacant in the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), on direct recruitment basis. The brief details of the posts are as under:
Job Title: Scientist ‘B’
No.of posts: 01
Pay Level: 10 Rs.5400/-
Subject: Chemical (CH)
Age: Not exceeding 35 years, which is relaxable upto 5 years for Government servants and candidates belonging to SC/ST categories and 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC(NCL) category. In case of persons with disabilities, age relaxation of further 10 years is admissible in addition to age relaxation admissible to candidates of SC/ST/OBC(NCL) category.
- In case the total marks (‘weightage of GATE Marks + Interview) for final selection are same then the candidate with higher GATE Marks will be considered and if GA TE Marks are same, then the one older in age will be considered for selection.
- Only GATE-2019 Marks are valid for the recruitment exercise in MNRE under this advertisement. Marks from GA TE-2018 or from any previous GA TE examination is not valid.
How To Apply:
- Applications should be neatly typed on thick plain paper (A-4 size 210 x 297 mm) only in the prescribed format given below at Annexure-1.
- Candidates working in Government Departments/ Public Sector Unde11akings/ Autonomous Organisations should apply through proper channel. Such applications will be considered only if received through proper channel with NOC of the competent authority of parent Department/Organisation of the candidates within the prescribed last date of receiving applications. Such applications, if received after the last date, shall not be considered even if an advance copy has been received from the candidate before the last date or the competent authority of parent Depa1tment/organisation has approved/ signed/ forwarded the applications before the last date but the same is received in MNREW after the last date. Hence it is the responsibility of such candidate to follow up their application in their depa11ment/ organization and insure that their application, duly forwarded by their competent authority are received by MNRE within the prescribed time limit. NO RELAXATION SHALL BE GIVEN IN THIS REGARD.
- A copy of GATE 2019 Admit Card and Scorecard along with copies of certificates in support of highest educational qualifications, date of birth, Disability, Community (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates only) and experience should be attached with the application with self-attestation. Candidates will have to produce the original certificates at the time of Interview.
- Completed applications in all respects including photocopies of relevant documents/certificates should be sent to Under Secretary (Administration), Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110 003, by Registered Post or through Speed Post in a cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SCIENTIST ‘B”‘ within a period of 30 days of date of publication of this Circular in Employment News and within 45 days for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep). In case the last date is Saturday/Sunday or closed holiday then the day prior to that will be treated as last date of receipt of application. Candidates are also advised not to send applications by ordinary posts or through courier. Candidates desiring to deliver their applications by hand can do so only by delivering the application to any of the following authorized officer, by obtaining a duly signed receipt bearing date of receipt. No claim shall be entertained in the absence of such a receipt from duly authorized officer: Section Officer, C.R. Section, MNRE,
- GATE – 2019: The desirous and eligible candidates having the essential qualification for the advertised posts should have appeared in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019 as indicated in Para 1.1 above and declared qualified by the GATE-2019 authorities.
- The GATE – 2019 Marks in the subject mentioned against the posts will be considered by MNRE for sho1ilisting the candidates for the further selection process of Personal Interview as per the criteria decided by MNRE.
Last Date To Apply: 5 th October 2019
View Main Notification