Chemistry Technical Associate Post Vacancy at IIT Hyderabad
Chemistry Technical Associate Post. Applications are invited from candidates with the following credentials for the position of one Technical Assistant associated with the Chemical/Biological Safety Office at IIT Hyderabad. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Nature of appointment: Purely ad hoc basis
Period of Appointment: Initial appointment will be made for a period of 3 months, and based on satisfactory performance and work requirement, the appointment can be
extended.The appointment may be terminated at any time during the contract period
by the Director, IIT Hyderabad, with one month’s notice.
- Assisting safety office in chemical and biological waste management.
- Coordinating with different offices in transporting chemical/biological
wastes from labs to storage building, monitoring weighing, overseeing &
assisting with loading/unloading and record-keeping.
- Working closely with the safety office and the chemical/biological safety
committee to fulfill the mandate of the chemical/biological safety office.
Remuneration: Rs. 24,500 per month (consolidated)
Essential Qualifications: B.Sc. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Applied Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry and other degrees related to Chemistry.
Candidates with M.Sc degree in the above-mentioned disciplines can also apply.
60% aggregate or above in all degrees (as applicable)
- Experience handling, storing and disposing hazardous chemicals (Acids,
bases and organic solvents)
- Experience working hands-on in a chemical laboratory
- English knowledge (oral and written)
- Computer knowledge (Basic internet usage and MS Office applications)
Age Limit: Not to exceed 35 years
- Interested candidates should e-mail a copy of their full resume highlighting details, including educational qualifications, aggregate marks and relevant experience, to [email protected] with subject line “Application for the post of technical assistant”.
- Last date for receipt of applications via e-mail is 4th September 2019. Applications received after 4th September midnight will not be considered for evaluation.
- Candidates will be short-listed based on merit as per their resume and only short-listed candidates will be intimated via e-mail for a written test/interview to be tentatively held in mid-September (Exact date will be intimated to shortlisted candidates).
Last Date To Apply: 4th September 2019
View Main Notification