Chemistry Project Assistant Post Vacancy at IIT Hyderabad
Chemistry Project Assistant Post. IIT, Hyderabad Post Vacancy. IIT, Hyderabad, Research Associate post. BSc is invited for Assistant post @ IIT, Hyderabad. Check out all the details Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for the post via online mode. Check out all the details on the same below:
The IIT Hyderabad will conduct a Walk-in-Interview for the post of Project Assistant-II at IIT Hyderabad. Kandi Campus, Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and experience may WALK-IN directly with duly filled application in the prescribed format/biodata along with proof of age, qualifications and experience.
Post: Project Assistant-II
Nature of Post: The appointment will be purely on Adhoc basis for 3 months and will be extended for a year and renewed annually thereafter, all subject to satisfactory performance and work requirement and may be terminated at any time during the contract period by the Director, 11TH giving one month notice.
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age: Candidates should not be over 30 years of age
- M.Sc. in Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical chemistry and allied disciplines
- B.Sc in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical chemistry and allied disciplines with 2 years of experience working in chemical laboratories
- 60% aggregate or above in both bachelor’s and master’s degrees (as applicable)
• Experience handling, storing and disposing of hazardous chemicals (acids, bases and organic solvents)
• English knowledge (written and oral)
• Computer knowledge (Basic internet usage and e-mail).
• Assisting safety office in chemical and biological waste management.
• Coordinating with different laboratories to transfer chemical /biological wastes from labs to the storage building, monitoring weighing, loading and unloading with the help of housekeeping staff and handing over the details to safety office
• Working closely with the safety office and chemical/biological safety committee to fulfill the mandate of the chemical/biological safety office
Emoluments Range (INR) : Rs. 27,000/- per month.
Tenure: Minimum eleven months and may be extended based on performance and requirement of works.
Selection procedure and date/place of interview:
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in a written and/or oral interview. Candidates are requested to directly report to Room LH 4, Academic Block C, IIT Hyderabad Kandi campus on 20th August 2019 at 10 AM for the exam/interview.
Walk-in-interview: 20th August 2019
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Senior Research Fellow Post Vacancy at IIT Hyderabad. Pharma jobs, Pharmacology jobs at IIT, Senior Research Fellow post at IIT. IIT, IIT Jobs, Hyderabad, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.