Global Scientific Advisor Job Opening @ Novo Nordisk
Global Scientific Advisor Job . D Pharma Clinical advisor @ Novo Nordisk. Career @ Novo Nordisk. D Pharma candidates can apply for this job post. Pharma candidates are encouraged to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
You will have to deliver timely accurate and credible medical communication materials across medical affairs focus areas to internal and external stakeholders. The job requires collaboration with internal stakeholders at the US Novo Nordisk affiliate office (NNI) to ensure the development of consistent and accurate scientific resources and training.
Your key responsibilities will be to create and/or revise scientific content for use in internally and externally facing activities such as Field Medical interactions with health care providers, training and advisory boards. You will have to participate in the approval process to ensure that content is appropriate for US Medical Affairs use either proactively or reactively. You need to ensure compliance with the requirements as they affect Medical Communications; responses must be accurate, up-to-date, balanced, and scientifically appropriate and work closely with NNI Medical Affairs team and Global Medical Affairs team at Bangalore.
The Global Scientific Advisor is responsible for ensuring the timely, accurate and credible scientific and medical knowledge within assigned deliverables. The Global Scientific Advisor independently reviews documents to ensure alignment with quality and business ethics.
We expect you to hold the below skills, knowledge and experience.
- PharmD (from US or reputed institutes from abroad)/ MD/PhD from a reputed institute with a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Medical writing experience is mandatory
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated editorial skills
- Literature search and assessment skills
- Prior experience in endocrinology or haemostasis therapy areas preferred
- Understanding of the US pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Demonstrated research and/or clinical experience
- Must have experience with clinical medicine, clinical research and development
- At least 2 years of clinical and/or pharmaceutical industry experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better. In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development. We create value by putting patients first. Working here is not just a way to make a living, but a way to make a difference.
To Apply Contact Anjana Madhav at +91 80 3998 8400.
Editor’s Note: Manager Post Vacancy @ Novonordisk. Pharmacy jobs, Pharmaceutical science jobs at Novo Nordisk. M Pharma jobs, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs, Follow us on Facebook for latest updates.