Chemistry JRF Requirement 2019 @ MNIT, Jaipur
Junior Research Fellow post vacancy in the Department of Chemical Engineering at Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur. Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur invites postgraduate & B.Tech candidates. Interested candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
DST-SERB Project: “Development of Intelligent Control of Heat Integrated Reactive Dividing Wall Column for the synthesis of Methyl Acetate”
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: Minimum Qualifications: The applicant should have at least one B.Tech or
Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering or allied branch of engineering/technology with CGPA not below 6.5 on a ten point scale or 60% marks from reputed institute and university.
GATE qualification, The candidates will be required to work in the Chemical Engineering software for simulation work and knowledge of coding in MATLAB environment. The candidate shall be exposed for handling the labs and will be encouraged to contribute in research work related to the project. The selected candidates shall be encouraged to register for PhD/already registered candidates can also apply.
Salary: Rs.31000/= per month + 16% HRA initially for one year extendable up to the end of the project on a yearly basis
- Essential Educational Qualifications – Year of passing, percentage, board/university, examinations passed (from X
- Address of communication, phone number, mobile number (if any) and email address.
- Familiarity with ASPENONE, MATLAB and other programming Languages
- Desirable proficiency in instrumentation
- Desirable professional Experience with reference
How To Apply:
Resumes can be Posted to or left in person with the following address
1) Dr. Rajeev Kumar Dohare, Principal Investigator (DST-EEQ) Department of Chemical Engineering Malaviya National Institute of Technology JLN Marg, Malaviya Nagar
Jaipur – 302017 (Super scribe the envelope with DST-SERB-MNIT-CHE-EEQ-2019)
2) emailed to: [email protected] Suitable candidates will be contacted via contact numbers given in the application. Department has the discretion to restrict the
number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed above.
(Rajeev Kumar Dohare)
Cc: 1. All HODs
2. NITs, IITs, Private Technical Institutions (HODs of Chemical/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering)
3. Institute Website
Online Submission of application on prescribed format through email July 4 , 2019 to July 25, 2019
Date of Test/Interview/Presentation: (No separate interview letter shall be sent to the shortlisted candidates. They will be informed through their email ID and also by phone.)
August 2, 2019
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Chemistry JRF Requirement, MNIT, Jaipur. Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur job opening, Research jobs. Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur research jobs 2019, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job opening. Follow us on Facebook for more updates.