Chemistry R&D Pilot Technician Job Opening @ Teva
Chemistry R&D Pilot Technician. Teva hiring Chemistry candidates for the post Technician.Teva Hiring Postgraduate Chemical Science candidates. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health. Interested candidates check out all the relevant details. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: R&D Pilot Technician
Location: Gajraula, IN, 244235
Eligibility: Diploma / BSc – Chemistry
Experience: 1 to 3 yrs of Exp.
- Carrying out dispensing activities as per the applicable procedure.
- Carrying out process and sampling activities during the production of Intermediate /API’s according to approved batch cards.
- Responsible for recording the observations of reaction parameters on the batch card as per the approved procedure
- Filling of all the batch cards (production cleaning) as per approved instructions.
- Ensure verification of pH meters and weigh balances as per applicable procedures.
Maintain work procedure, safety precaution and cGMP.
- Ensure housekeeping of plant and cleanliness of the equipment, update the equipment,
- use log and cleaning as per the applicable procedure.
- Basic knowledge in MS-Office.
Editor’s Note: Quality Control Job Opening, Bsc & Msc Quality Control, Teva Quality Control Analyst, Teva. Chemistry jobs, Pharma jobs 2019, Pharmacy jobs, Quality Control specialist. Specialist post at Teva, B Pharma, M Pharma, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs, Follow us on Facebook as well for latest job updates