Syngene Chemistry Jobs – Senior Associate Scientist Post
Syngene Hiring Chemical Science candidates for the post of Senior Research Associate. candidates are required at Syngene for the post of Research Associate. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for the post via online mode. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Id: 4798
Job Title: Senior Research Associate
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: MSc Chemistry
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, reaction work-ups, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative
- TLC and operating lab equipment
- Assist the supervisor to take stock of resources (raw materials, solvents, etc.) in the project and report any shortfall and search literature using Reaxys
- Provide hands-on training and supervision to juniors while performing the synthesis of compounds
- Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor/group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment
- Record the observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook following guidelines and in a timely manner and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially.
- Ensure that the instrument/equipment are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and are kept clean before use and in case of any breakdown, report to maintenance immediately
- Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms
- Follow EHS and quality system requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual safety and lab safety
- Attend all mandatory training and update training records as and when training are completed
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Prepare SOPs/IOPs/EOPs/OCPs when any new lab activity is identified or existing one requires updating
- Any other lab responsibilities as indicated by the EHSQ team member/supervisor/group leader.
Editor’s Note: Research Associate, Research Associate Job Opening, Msc RA Jobs @ Syngene. jobs, jobs 2019, Pharmaceutical Science jobs at Syngene. jobs at Syngene. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.