Govt Job Pharmacist Post Vacancy @ MANIT-Bhopal
Govt Job Pharmacist Post. MANIT-Bhopal is an Institute of National Importance under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resources Development- Government of India. The Institute invites online applications for filling up under-mentioned Non-teaching Technical Lower cadre post on direct recruitment basis. Interested candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
No.of posts: UR-1
Eligibility: Qualification As prescribed under Recruitment Rule for the Post. (Present at the end of the document).
Method of Selection
If the numbers of applicants are large Institute may conduct a test to shortlist the
candidates. Test will be of the prescribed qualification level.
Age Limit: Relaxation in Age for various categories available as per DOPT
Memorandum F. No. 15012/2/2010-Estt.(D) dated 27th March, 2012.
Pay of the selected candidate will be fixed as per the recommendations of the selection committee only. Candidate from Government/ Semi-Government/ Quasi-Government service seeking pay protection must make a claim before the selection committee at the time of interview for necessary recommendation to avail protection. No requests for higher pay/ pay protection not recommended by the Selection Committee will be entertained before or after joining.
Applicants must read following information and instructions before applying for
- The application will be accepted online only.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must ensure his/her eligibility for the post in respect of Age, Qualification Experience, Specialization, Trade, and other requisite criteria as prescribed and only then should apply. Institute will not be responsible in any way.
- The age limit and qualification/experience etc. for the post as on the last date of
submission of online application form (16th July 2019) shall only be considered.
- Candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC category have to pay application fee of
₹ 1000.00 (Rupees one thousand only) online at the time of application which is
- Only SC, ST, and PwD candidates are exempted from payment of
Application Fee. However, fee exempted category candidates have to pay the
online application portal charges to MPOnline Limited.
- Candidates willing to apply for more than one post/ advertisement, have to
apply separately for each post.
- Fee once paid is non refundable/ non-adjustable.
- For any editing after submission of form the charges payable are to be paid
separately to MPONLINE by the candidate themselves.
- The advertisement, Qualification and Experience details, General Instructions can
be viewed/downloaded from Institute’s website http://www.manit.ac.in/content/nonPage 2 of 7 teaching-recruitment-2019. Online application has to be made
How To Apply:
- Candidates should apply only through ONLINE at the link provided. After
successful submission of application online, a copy of the submitted application must
be printed, signed and sent to the Institute along with all self-attested enclosures.
Candidates are also encouraged to send soft copy of the application after submitting the application form online to the e-mail [email protected] with e-mail subject “Application for the Post of [name of the post]”. Applications without Online application submitted through any other mode shall be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Applicants should upload self-attested photocopies of marks sheets/certificates in
support of all the qualifications and relevant experience with the application. All Mark
sheet, Certificates, Degrees, NOC and other documents must be produced in
original at the time of interview as well as at the time of joining for verification. In
case, it is detected that the documents mentioned/ submitted by the candidates are
fake or the candidate has undesirable or clandestine antecedents/ background and
has suppressed the said information, then shall not be allowed to appearing before
the Selection Committee or to join. In case of detection of any such willful
concealment, fraud, suppression, service will be liable to be terminated without any
notice at any time during the service even after joining.
Last date for online application 19 August 2019
Last date for receipt of hard copy of the application in Institute along with
enclosures 19 August 2019
Last date for receipt of Signed copy of Application with enclosures
from Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, J&K, and North
The Eastern States – 26th August
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology,
Bhopal 462003 MP.
View Main Notification
Last Date Extended
Editor’s Note: Vacancy @ MANIT-Bhopal. Pharmaceutical Science job opening 2019 at MANIT-Bhopal. Government job opening at MANIT-Bhopal. MANIT-Bhopal job opening 2019, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs. Follow us on Facebook.