Freshers Process Chemist Job Opening @ PI Industries
PI Industries Hiring Chemical Science candidates for the post of Process Chemist. Freshers candidates are required at PI Industries for the post of Chemist. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for the post via online mode. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Process Chemist
Work Location: UDAIPUR
Eligibility: MSc/PhD in Organic Chemistry
Experience: 0-8 Industrial Experience.
The Position will be responsible for the development of the assigned project within given timeframe as per Safety and Environmental rules. This includes a thorough literature survey, bench scale trials, preparation of SOPs, necessary documentation. This would also include Demo of a developed chemical process to PD team, support in KL, pilot plant and commercial plant for successful technology transfer.
- To understand the objective of project/chemistry/ MSDS
- Search the additional literature as required.
- Inputs in planning of experiments/ manpower / glassware/ raw materials/ analysis
- To ensure proper maintenance of lab equipment.
- Proper housekeeping and use of PPE’s.
- Use relevant MSDS for safe handling and disposals of toxic chemicals
- Bench-scale experiments as per planning
- Identification of critical parameters
- Coordination with QC for analytical support/development
- Prepare sample as per required quality
- optimization of process w.r.t identified critical parameters
- Impurities characterization and synthesis
- Understanding of parameters responsible for impurities
- To guide subordinate for the execution of experients
- Process validation of reproducing minimum three consecutive batches
- Prepare process write up
- Data entry in SAP
- Experimental observations and data compilations
- Maintain ISO documents
- Preparation of daily report / BFD of process / Man-hours utilization / FH Occupancy
- Demo batches to PD
- To check quality plan/ Plant SOP
- Use test of RM’
- Support to kilo lab/pilot plant/manufacturing site during technology transfer
- Troubleshooting during scale up
- Data compilation and time to time update of KL/ PP plant trials
- Contribute to budget proposals
- Contribute to budgetary controls within the area of responsibility.
- People Responsibilities
- Utilization of all available sources for skill up-gradation
- Actively participate in problem-solving sessions/ training programs
- To guide subordinates
- Analytical Skills
- Route Scouting
- Literature Search
- Data Management
- Lab Experience
- Collaboration and teamwork
Editor’s Note: Freshers Process Chemist, Chemical Science Job Opening, Msc RA Jobs @ Syngene. jobs, jobs 2019, Pharmaceutical Science jobs at Syngene. jobs at Syngene. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.