Chemistry Project Staff/JRF Post Vacancy At CMET – Apply Now
Chemistry Project Staff/JRF Post. C-MET, Thrissur Lab, invites young and talented persons with research aptitude to work as Project Staff/Junior Research Fellow in one of the scientific projects sponsored by SERB -Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. Of India. Interested candidates may apply. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Project Staff/ Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: First class/60% marks in M.Sc in Chemistry. JRF will be offered only to those having NET.
Salary: Project Staff: Rs. 16000/- per month (consolidated) plus HRA with annual
increment of Rs. 500/-. For JRF: Rs.31000/- per month (Consolidated) plus
Age Limit: Not exceeding 26 years as on 31 st May 2019.
Tenure: Initially for one year and may be extended up to the completion of
the Project; ie. 13th May 2022.
Nature of Work:
- Development of Lead-free piezo composition, ceramic processing, Tape formulation/Tape
casting, texturing, multilayer ceramic processing ;
- Development of Lead-free multilayer piezo-actuators suitable for the non-resonance mode applications.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. All the Posts are purely temporary and the appointment will be initially for a period of One year and may be extended upto the completion of the Project.
2. On appointment, it will not confer any right on the appointee for claim for regular
3. The selected candidate will be required to produce a medical certificate of fitness in the
prescribed form, from a Government Doctor not below the rank of Civil Surgeon and
character certificates from two Gazetted Officers working in Central/State Government at the time of joining the post.
4. The selected candidate will be required to report for duty as mentioned in the offer (normally within 10 days from the date of offer) and no extension will be given.
5. The selected candidate will be required to work till the completion of the project and resigning from the post during the currency of the project period shall not normally be entertained.
How To Apply:
Those eligible may attend an interview on 22nd June 2019, at “Centre for Materials for
Electronics Technology (C-MET), Shornur Road, Athani-P.O., Thrissur-680 581”. The
registration will be between 8.00 AM to 10.30 AM. The applicants shall bring originals along
with copies of documents in support of Qualification, Age etc. The applicants shall also bring one recent Passport size Photograph at the time of registration. Only those candidates who are screened in by a Committee will be considered for interview subject to verification of original documents. If more candidates are turned up, a written examination of multiple choice objective type in the relevant subject will be conducted for Preliminary Screening. In such cases, those who are sufficiently ranked higher will only be considered for an interview.
Walk in interview: 22nd June 2019
Venue: Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), Shornur Road, Athani-P.O., Thrissur-680 581
View Main Notiifcation