R&D Chemistry Assistant Manager Post @ Hygienic Research Institute
Chemistry Assistant Manager -R&D Post @ Hygienic Research Institute. Hygienic Research Institute Private Limited Hiring Chemistry candidates for the post of Assistant Manager. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Hygienic Research Institute Private Limited (HRIPL) is a prominent Indian beauty and personal care products’ company with its interests in hair care, skin care, and salon services’ products.
HRIPL’s beauty care portfolio includes two of the foremost hair colour and care brands in the category namely Vasmol and Streax. HRIPL also has sizeable presence in skin care segment with its first brand Florozone.
Designation: Assistant Manager R & D
Qualifications: Masters in Chemistry/ Cosmetics B. Tech
Experience: Minimum 4- 7 years
Theme of Role:
New Formulation development in Hair colour/ Haircare categories. Preparation of Technology transfer document for new Product. Documentation. Involve in factory trials for NPDs.
- Formulation design and perform experiments for new product development in hair colours and other hair care products.
- Strong technical background, innovative mindset.
- Experience in factory-scale up is must.
- Documentation of R &D activities and Claim substantiation for the product.
- Troubleshooting in existing products w.r.t to cost, quality . Validate and develop alternate
- Raw material vendors. Benchmarking of competitive products.
Strong initiatives, Taking responsibility. Good communication skill. Understanding competitive trends in Hair colour industry.
Critical personality attributes
Should be a team player
The positions report into -DGM R & D
Possible target organizations: Hair Colour Industry