Bsc & Msc Process Engineer Job Opening 2019 @ PolyOne
PolyOne invites bachelors in chemistry candidates for the post of Process Engineer. Candidates having analytical skills and experience in polymer science may apply for this job post. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Advance Process Engineer
Work Location: Pune
Eligibility: B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Chemistry or equivalent experience.
- Analytical Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Technical Writing
- Time/Priority Management
- Able to direct the work of a team
- Able to work independently
- Project management skills
- Experience with Design of Experiments
- Familiar with EH&S standards, able to interpret MSDSs
- Fluent in English
Responsible for development of new and improved process for custom polymer compounds. Responsible for scale up and process testing plan and procedure, data analysis, and communication of results. Primary contact with Manufacturing for writing and communication of production specifications. Three plus years direct, relevant experience with the ability to operate with little to no direction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in development of scale up, process testing plan and procedure, data analysis, and/or communication of results
- Develop technical specifications required for established PolyOne products.
- Documentation and preparation of product specifications for PolyOne products.
- Participates in resolution of plant production issues.
- Experience on R&D and Technology Extrusion
Editor’s Note: Bsc & Msc Process Engineer ,Bsc Chemistry Advance R&D Chemist Post @ PolyOne. Bsc Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs at PolyOne, R&D Chemist post at PolyOne. jobs at PolyOne, Chemistry jobs 2019, Chemistry jobs, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs, Follow us on Facebook for latest job updates.