Chemical Science Teaching Jobs Available @ Alagappa University
Applications are invited from eligible, interested, suitable candidates for temporary
Teaching Post for various departments at Alagappa College of Technology Campus, Anna
University, Chennai. The applicants should have a Masters degree in chemistry. Check out all the details on the same below:
Department: Leather Technology
No.of posts: 03
Eligibility: M.Sc. – Chemistry
Salary: Rs. 20000 per month
1. All UG and PG degree programmes should be completed in regular mode only.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview
3. The actual date and time of interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to the
4. Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates and on their
5. The appointment is purely temporary and the duration is for 6 months which may be
extended depending on the performance and on requirement basis with periodical breaks.
6. Selected candidates shall report for duty immediately.
7. The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University.
8. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information and other documents
9. Write the name of the post along with the department narne, on top of the envelope.
10. Duly filled in application along with enclosed self-attested photocopies of relevant
11. For every department post, separate application have to be filled.
12. Full address, name of the district and pin code should be clearly mentioned in the
13. The selection committee decision will be final.
How To Apply:
The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with copy of degree
and all other necessary certificates should be submitted at the following address in person or by post on or before 17.06.2019 (Monday) 5.00 p.m.
Alagappa College of Technology
Chennai 600 025
Last Date To Apply: 17.06.2019 (Monday) 5.00 p.m.
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Chemical Science Teaching Jobs ,alagappa university jobs, alagappa university India careers, MSc Chemistry jobs, chemical sciences jobs, jobs, Chemical sciences project jobs, project fellow jobs, project jobs. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Rasayanika for more job updates.