Bsc Chemistry Lab Analyst Post Vacancy @ Reliance
Bsc Chemistry Lab Analyst.Chemistry jobs at Reliance Industries Limited. Reliance hiring B.Sc. Chemistry or Diploma Chemical engineering candidates for the post of Research Scientist. Lab Analyst Chemical Catalysis Chemistry jobs. Chemistry jobs 2019. Job Opportunity with Reliance Industries Limited. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.
Job Id: 58149239
Job Title: Lab Analyst
Education Requirement: B.Sc. Chemistry or Diploma in Chemical engineering
Experience Requirement: Preferably, 2 years in QA/QC discipline.
Skills & Competencies:
- Relevant knowledge of the test procedure and results reporting as per standard method requirement.
- Sample Handling as per category and performing analysis as per standard method.
- Knowledge of process stream samples with respect to critical results.
- Ability to learn different types of chemical / Instrumental testing.
- Effective communication for any abnormal / off spec result to Shift In-charge.
- Inspection of received routine samples and distribution of samples as per type of analysis to the different sections of the laboratory. Communicate to shift in charge for any abnormal samples or non-receipt of routine sample as per schedule.
- Adherence to standard test methods or work instructions and compliance to Quality system procedures.
- Carry out required tests and confirms test results by using validation techniques before reporting for ensuring reliability of the result.
- Detect exceptions or deviations in test results and highlight / report to concern.
- Perform on-spot mitigation in emergency situation under the guidance of the shift in charge.
- Ensure effective sample management.
- Dispose left over samples safely in the identified container.
- Ensure timely entry of test results in LIMS.
- Ensure availability of analytical gears (instrument/equipment/glassware etc.) by cleaning and maintaining them for next experiment / test.
- Maintain Good housekeeping in laboratory.
- Data Management
- Proper entries of results recording in the raw data book / LIMS / process register / and maintain in individual raw data book for recording work carried out.
- HSE & other regulatory compliance
- Follow applicable HSEF procedures/ practices
- Stay aware of environmental, site, statutory, IP regulations
- Handle chemicals and tools as per safety norms
- Ensure safe working conditions.
- Report unsafe act / unsafe condition to lab management for correction.
- Learning & mentoring
- Self-initiative for trainings to enhance competencies
- Participate in external trainings and events as advised by the section head.
- Business / Function-specific Competencies (Technical /Functional)
- Timely execution of assigned tasks
- Erratic changes in plans
- Working with multiple interface such as business, customers, operations, E&M and HSEF
- Sample management
- Exceptions or deviations in test results
- Prioritization of assigned activities
- HSEF -specific Competencies
- Fire Safety Management
- Waste Management
- Integrated Management System
- RIL HSE Management System
- HSE Policy, Principles, Standards and Procedures & Practices
Editor’s Note: Chemistry Research Scientist Post Vacancy @ Reliance. Phd Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs, Research Scientist at Reliance, Chemistry jobs 2019. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest pharma and Chemistry jobs.