BSc./ MSc Chemistry Quality Control Analyst Jobs @ Teva
BSc./ MSc Chemistry. Chemistry Jobs. Teva hiring Chemistry candidates for the post of Quality Control Specialist.Teva Hiring Postgraduate Msc & Bsc Chemistry candidates. Apply Online on Rasayanika. Interested candidates check out all the relevant details. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Quality Specialist
Location: Goa, IN, 403722
Eligibility: BSc./ MSc. in chemistry
Experience: 4 to 5 Yrs of Exp.
- Analysis and reporting of data and disposal of stability samples.
- Preparation and standardization of volumetric solutions, working standard, reagents and related documentation as in the prevailing SOP’s.
- To follow approved specification and test procedures for analysis.
- To ensure
a. All instruments are calibrated as per schedule.
b. Follow SOP’s, GMP and GLP practices in the lab.
c. Safety precautions and
d. Practice documentation system requirements
- To ensure regular training and maintain training records of Stability Control staff.
- Checking of stability history/trend related to analysis, Certificates of analysis, specifications, test procedures, validation reports.
- To ensure that the approved procedures and specifications are followed.
- To check the procedures and specifications forwarded from other company locations.
- To ensure correctness of raw data generated and submitted.
- To maintain cleanliness and sanitation in the laboratory.
- Maintaining Registers, log books, chromatograms, instrument prints in compliance to applicable SOP.
- To ensure compliance to the requirements of site procedures on Data integrity in GxP data handling
Editor’s Note: Teva. Chemistry jobs, Pharma jobs 2019, Pharmacy jobs, Quality Control specialist. Specialist post at Teva, B Pharma, M Pharma, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs, Follow us on Facebook as well for latest job updates.