M.Pharma/ Msc Formulation Analytical R&D Scientist Post @ Syngene
Syngene Hiring Chemistry candidates for the post of Formulation Analytical R&D Scientist. Msc Chemistry candidates are required at Syngene for the post of Formulation Analytical R&D Scientist. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for the post via online mode. Check out all the details on the same below:
Role: Formulation Analytical R&D Scientist
Position: Associate Scientist
Job location: Bangalore
Required Experience and Qualification:
M.Pharma with 3-6 years/ M.Sc with 6-9 years Candidate should have experience in Analytical method development for solid and liquid oral dosage formulations.
- Performing analytical method development, validation and routine analysis for pharma projects as per guidelines and requirements for Assay, Dissolution, Related substances, particle size analysis, Blend assay and Blend uniformity.
- Support routine analysis for developmental batches and informal stability studies.
- Preparation of working standards, maintaining of reference standards and impurities as per approved SOP.
- Preparation of method development reports for various tests like assay, dissolution, blend assay and blend uniformity.
- Preparation Test procedures and COA for drug product.
- To perform the online documentation and follow GLP activities.
- To perform daily monitoring of analytical instruments maintenance and calibration.
- Calibration of Analytical Instruments like HPLC, Dissolution Apparatus, UV-Visible spectrophotometer and Analytical balance.
- To ensure the hygiene, controlling of environment and safety in laboratory wherever applicable.
- Knowledge and operating of instruments like GC, LC-MS, GC-MS will be added advantage.
- Recording the data in the laboratory note books as per the approved standard procedures.
Editor’s Note:M.Pharma/ Msc, Msc Chemistry Formulation Analytical R&D Scientist Post @ Syngene. Msc Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs 2019, Chemistry jobs at Syngene.Chemistry jobs at Syngene. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.