Msc & M Pharma Research Associate Post @ Nektar Therapeutics
Nektar Therapeutics hiring Msc & M Pharma candidates for the post of Research Associate. Candidates with 4 to 5 years of experience in the Pharma and Chemistry field may apply for this job post. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Research Associate
Eligibility: M.Sc /M.Pharm with specialization in Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry,
Experience: 4-6yrs of pharmaceutical/biotech industrial work experience is must.
- Hands on experience in developing analytical methods for dosage forms like liquids, solids and injectable.
- Knowledge of drug discovery process and experience in testing of clinical trial batches (Phase I, II and III) supplies would be valuable.
- In depth knowledge of preformulation studies, material characterization (physical forms) techniques.
- Ability to work with limited quantities of API to develop robust methods.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and scientific/technical writing skills
- Demonstrate ability to manage time and resources effectively. Candidate must have a sense of urgency and desire to get things done effectively and efficiently.
- Must be able to demonstrate success in technical proficiency, scientific creativity, collaboration with others and independent thought process.
- Must be willing to work as a part of team and be able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Major role in the development and optimization of analytical methods for raw materials and finished products, as per regulatory requirements. Formulation-analytical work would require knowledge and experience in handling liquid chromatography(HPLC, UPLC and preparative chromatography), gas chromatography (volatile organics, leachable and extractable studies), wet chemistry techniques (water analysis, pKa, partition coefficient) etc.
- Routine Analysis, Stability of Finished Products for Injectable and oncology product, Calibration of Instrument. Data review and compilation.
- Characterization of physicochemical properties of molecules and excipients. Experience in interpretation of data from thermal analytical techniques (DSC, TGA, etc.), particle size characterization (polymorphism and amorphous characterizations) etc.
- Preparation, review and maintenance of documents such as SOPs, protocols, reports and presentations.
- Analytical method transfer to other locations.
- Participation in meetings with stakeholders locally and globally, for project-related updates, planning and strategies.
- Any other responsibilities delegated by the Supervisor from time to time.
- Experience in analysis of Biologics (Peptides/Proteins, Enzymes, Monoclonal Antibodies) and injectable products would be added advantage.
Editor’s Note: Pharma Research Associate Post Available @ Nektar Therapeutics. M Pharma jobs, MSc in Pharmacology, Pharma jobs at Nektar Therapeutics, Research Associate, Pharma jobs at 2019, Pharma jobs, M Pharma jobs, MSc in Pharmacology, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.