Phd & Msc Chemistry Jobs @ DUPONT | Scientist-Analytical Development
Pharma Job Openings @ DUPONT | Scientist Post Vacancy. Dupont is Hiring Postgraduate and undergraduate Phd & Msc Chemistry candidates for the post of Analytical Scientist. Interested and Eligible candidates check out all the details on the same below:
Job Id: 204177W-01
Job Title: Scientist-Analytical Development
Eligibility: MSc & PhD Chemistry
Tasks and Duties/Major Responsibility area:
- The candidate will be responsible to support the analytical needs of pharmaceutical excipient business by providing service to both in house product development and customer/partner-driven projects
- Independently perform the experiments and document the observations within the timelines meeting the quality requirements for assigned projects
- The candidate will be responsible for Analytical Method development and validation for Excipients and finished dosage forms
- Analysis of excipients as per the monographs or specifications
- Analysis of different finished dosage forms using Dissolution apparatus, HPLC, GC, etc.
- Operate and maintain the different analytical equipment’s like HPLC, GC, Dissolution tester, weighing balance, pH meter, pipettes, etc.
- Preparation of Standard operating procedures for different instruments/equipment’s and different analytical processes
- Preparation of analytical protocols and scientific reports
- Use knowledge and expertise to interpret and document the experimental data
- Perform work under GLP practices and maintain documentation of the records as per the SOPs
- Follow the in-house safety procedures
- Undergo training as and when required
- Previous experience in handling and developing methods using instruments like HPLC, GC, UV/Vis, Dissolution tester, etc.
- Previous experience on excipients analysis, preferable
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical company in the area of analytical support to oral dosage form development
- Practical knowledge of pharmaceutical development processes and dose forms preferable
- Well versed with ICH, OECD GLP and all regulatory guidelines for analytical method development and their validation.
- Troubleshooting and solving analytical related problems.
- Hands-on experience of equipment like UV, DSC, Rheometer, Particle Size Analyzer, FTIR, Viscometer, SEM, etc.
- Excellent skills in the collection of data and documenting the observations in the laboratory notebooks
- Excellent relationship building & Interpersonal Skills.
- Motivated, Teamwork and spirit of co-operation
- Understanding of analytical issues
- Working closely with customers and partners to ensure the correct analytical solution to the problem.
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Good communication and listening skills
Editor’s Note: Chemistry Job Openings @ DUPONT | Scientist Post Vacancy. Msc Chemistry jobs, B Pharma jobs, Pharmacy, Pharma jobs, Scientist Post at Dupont, Analytical Scientist, Pharma, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.