Bsc, Msc Chemistry Jobs at Teva | Quality Control Technician Post
Bsc, Msc Chemistry Jobs. Teva hiring Bsc Chemistry candidates for the post of Quality Control Technician.Teva Hiring Postgraduate Msc & Bsc Chemistry candidates. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health. Interested candidates check out all the relevant details.
Job Title: Quality Control Technician III
Work Location: Goa, IN, 403722
Eligibility: BSc Chemistry/ MSc Chemistry
Experience: 2-3 years of experience
- Analysis and reporting of data and disposal of stability samples.
- Preparation and standardization of volumetric solutions, working standard, reagents and related documentation as in the prevailing SOP’s.
- To ensure all instruments are calibrated as per schedule, follow SOP’s, GMP/GLP practices, Safety precautions in the lab and good documentation practices.
- Checking of stability history/trend related to analysis, Certificates of analysis, specifications, test procedures, validation reports.
- Updating status labels, calibration tags, etc.
- Report to the immediate shift Supervisor about the out of specification results obtained in routine analysis and testing and to perform investigation.
- To ensure that the approved procedures and specifications are followed.
- To assist analyst in trouble shooting of instrumental problems.
- To ensure correctness of raw data generated and submitted.
- To maintain cleanliness and sanitation in the laboratory.
- Maintaining Registers, log books, chromatograms, instrument prints in compliance to applicable SOP.
- To ensure compliance to the requirements of site procedures on Data integrity in GxP data handling.
Editor’s Note: Chemistry Quality Control Technician Post @ Teva. B Pharma jobs, M Pharma jobs, Pharma jobs 2019, Pharmacy jobs, Quality Control Technician. Quality Control Technician post at Teva, B Pharma, M Pharma, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs, Follow us on Facebook as well for latest job updates.