Msc Chemistry Quality Officer Post Vacancy @ Britannia
Msc Chemistry Quality Officer Post Vacancy @ Britannia. Msc Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs, Quality officer post at Britannia, Chemistry jobs at Britannia, Food technology jobs at Britannia, Chemistry quality Control jobs at Britannia. Britannia hiring postgraduate Msc Chemistry candidates for the post of Quality Officer. Check out all the details on the same below:
Position Title: Quality Officer
Function: Quality Assurance
Internal: Production Officer, Stores Officer, CP officers
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Food Technology/ Msc. Chemistry
Familiarity with the tools, concepts and methodologies of quality management.
Basic knowledge of applicable software to infer statistical data. Negotiation skills. Customer Orientation.
Quality & Food Safety Execution
- Ensure on-line product quality monitoring & immediate action taken through production officers & CP management to address any non-conformity
- Ensure testing of finished goods as per standard sampling & test method with correct documentation. Participate in product quality exercise regularly.
- Periodic verification of process records, incoming quality check records, ingredient shelf-life records, in-process quality check records
- Regular verification of correct functioning of critical process equipments like weighing balances, metal detectors, sifters,dividers,moulders,oven, slicers and coders
- Ensure basic hygiene, food safety & GMP requirements are complied with in manufacturing.
- Ensure critical to food safety processes are being complied with at any point in time during manufacturing. This would include metal detector, pest control, conveyor
- Conduct training sessions for workers to create awareness on quality standards, GMP, food safety & hygiene
- Regular audit of systems, processes & lab to verify compliance to quality & food safety standards
- Immediate & suitable action against issues related to process/system/norm non-adherence, equipment malfunctioning, quality monitoring, food safety & hygiene to prevent the outcome affecting consumers & brand value.
- Ensure wrappers are checked for presence of correct addresses,MRP, veg logo, mandatory declarations & necessary documentation maintained
- Ensure sufficient samples are checked for weight at every stage of production
- Ensure immediate action in process to correct the non-adherence before continuing
- Verification of compliance to pack weights by random sampling on regular basis
- Ensure no lots detected with underweight packs are released without 100% checking & sorting
- Ensure functioning of coder with legible printing on each & every pack across SKUs
- Ensure systems are followed during change in date, shift, supervisor’s name with necessary documentation
- Verification of compliance to coding by random sampling on regular basis
- Ensure all weighing balances & dead weights are calibrated as per schedule & not in use without necessary certification
- Consumer Complaints
- Share each & every complaint as & when they are received with CP management & concerned supervisors, operators & shop floor workers
- Identify probable causes of the complaint irrespective of sample availability in consultation with CP management, supervisors, operators & workers
- Assist in designing corrective & preventive measures along with the team & implement the same with immediate effect
- Evaluate the effectiveness of action through regular evaluation of process & product & trend of complaint of similar nature in subsequent months.
- Analyze all complaints registered in terms of category, SKU,extent, trend etc. & share with CP management on regular basis to demonstrate status of improvement & drawing up further action plan
- Visit to retail outlets & distribution points weekly once for understanding customer & consumer quality concerns
- Evaluate competition products in terms of grammage, packaging, product quality features etc.
- Identify improvement opportunities & share action plans with operation & quality for improvements
- Measure effectiveness of improvement through market evaluation & customer feedback
- Process Improvement Initiatives
- Identify and prioritize improvement opportunities in areas like system , process, cost,time in consultation with operations & quality & apply project based approach towards improvement
- Periodically review improvement in the overall quality of processes and systems at the factory
- Management information System
- Send periodic summary report on factory quality performance to quality manager
- Communicate critical to quality & food safety concerns to quality manager & all other concerned as soon as they are observed
Editor’s Note: Msc Chemistry Quality Officer Post Vacancy @ Britannia. Msc Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs, Quality officer post at Britannia, Chemistry jobs at Britannia, Food technology jobs at Britannia, Chemistry quality Control jobs at Britannia. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.