Chemistry Scientist Regenerative Medicine Post Available @ Sartorius
Diploma or Bachelor degree of Engineering, Master’s degree in Chemistry candidates are invited by Sartorius India for the post of Scientist Regenerative Medicine. Check out all the details on the same below:
Sartorius products enable the biopharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement of treatments for serious diseases. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.4 billion in 2017 our people come from over 60 nations at 50 sites in 33 countries.
Reference Number: 11834
Job Title: Scientist Regenerative Medicine
Work Location: Bangalore
Eligibility: Diploma or Bachelor degree of Engineering, Master’s degree in Chemistry, Science or Postgraduate qualification in related field. An advanced degree in one of these fields is desirable
- Coordinate and execute activities of Upstream/Downstream process based on project plan or as directed by Team Leader/Manager.
- Ensures that laboratories are in compliance with Company Laboratory Quality Assurance and Safety Manuals.
- Maintain and inventory chemical stockrooms and gas supplies.
- Support routine maintenance of departmental instruments and oversee maintenance and repairs performed by third parties.
- Oversee storage of hazardous waste and annual removal.
- Maintain safety records and Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Fills in for technicians on the bench as and when needed.
- Have knowledge of analytical testing procedures & application of Stem cells/Mesenchymal cells.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and by developing a high level of credibility and trust with applicants, employees, officials, and the general public;
- High levels of resourcefulness, influence, execution skills
- Highly motivated who believe in delivering results;
- Excellent communication in English, both written & spoken. Computer skills, and experience with MS Office software such as Word, Excel, Power Point.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in handling Mesenchymal cells / Stem cells within the pharmaceutical industry, biopharma or a contract manufacturer or academic institutions.