Syngene Recruiting Chemistry & Pharma Candidates | In vitro ADME Post
Syngene Recruiting Chemistry & Pharma Candidates | In vitro ADME Post. Candidates with 3-6 years of Industrial experience and having a master’s degree in Chemistry and Pharmacy form a reputed university may apply online for this job vacancy by Syngene. Job opportunity for candidates with a Masters degree in chemistry or Masters in Pharmacy. Check out all the details on the same below:
Req Id: 4117
Job Title: In vitro ADME
Eligibility: MSc (Chemistry/Biological Sciences)/M. Pharm from reputed University
Work Experience: 3-6 years in the industry
Technical /Functional Skills:
- Prior experience in standard in vitro ADME assays.
- Well versed with MS Office applications
Good communication skills
Job Purpose (Briefly describe the objectives of the job):
A highly motivated individual with a strong interest in vitro ADME assays is required for SARC (Syngene Amgen Research center) collaboration. In this position, the candidate will support compound screening efforts in standard in-vitro ADME assays.
- Perform in vitro ADME assays such as solubility, metabolic stability, CYP450 inhibition, plasma stability, TDI, IC-50 shift etc.
- Handling of hepatocytes for metabolic stability assessment in CLint assays.
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience in other common in vitro ADME assays is highly preferred