PI Industries Hiring Msc Chemistry Candidates For Process Chemist Post
PI Industries Hiring Msc Chemistry Candidates For Process Chemist Post. Career @ PI Industries. Msc Chemistry candidates can apply for this post. PI Industries recruiting Postgraduate Msc Chemistry candidates for the post of Process chemist. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Junior Scientist
Work Location: Udaipur
Eligibility: Master/Doctorate in Organic Chemistry from a reputed University / Institute
Work Experience: 0-8 Industrial Experience.
- The Position will be responsible for the development of assigned project within the given timeframe as per Safety and Environmental rules.
- This includes a thorough literature survey, bench scale trials, preparation of SOPs, necessary documentation.
- This would also include Demo of developed chemical process to PD team, support in KL, pilot plant and commercial plant for successful technology transfer.
- To understand the objective of project/chemistry/ MSDS
- Search the additional literature as required.
- Inputs in planning of experiments/ manpower / glassware/ raw materials/ analysis
- To ensure proper maintenance of lab equipment.
- Proper housekeeping and use of PPE’s.
- Use relevant MSDS for safe handling and disposals of toxic chemicals
- Bench-scale experiments as per planning
- Identification of critical parameters
- Coordination with QC for analytical support/development
- Prepare sample as per required quality
- optimization of process w.r.t identified critical parameters
- Impurities characterization and synthesis
- Understanding of parameters responsible for impurities
- To guide subordinate for execution of experiments
- Process validation of reproducing minimum three consecutive batches
- Prepare process write up
- Data entry in SAP
- Experimental observations and data compilations
- Maintain ISO documents
- Preparation of daily report / BFD of process / Man-hours utilization / FH Occupancy
- Demo batches to PD
- To check quality plan/ Plant SOP
- Use a test of RM’
- Support to kilo lab/pilot plant/manufacturing site during technology transfer
- Troubleshooting during scale up
- Data compilation and time to time update of KL/ PP plant trials