Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers Govt of India Recruitment 2019
Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers Govt of India invites candidates for filling up one post of Additional Industrial Advisor (General Central Service, Group ‘A Gazetted, Non- Ministerial) in the Department Chemicals and Petrochemicals in Level 13 of the Pay Matrix (Rs.l,23,100-2,15,900) on Composite Method [deputation (including short term contract) plus promotion I basis. Check out all the details below:
Job Title: Industrial Advisor
- Master’s degree in any branch of Chemistry (but excluding bio-chemistry) from a recognised University or institution and ten years’ of experience in chemical or petrochemical in a Central Government or State Governments or Union Territory Administrations or public sector undertakings or universities or recognised research institutions or semi-government or autonomous bodies or statutory organisations dealing with chemicals or petrochemicals
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering or chemical technology from a recognized University or Institute and eleven years’ of experience in chemical or petrochemical in a Central Government or State Governments or Union Territory
- Administrations or public sector undertakings or universities or recognized research institutions or Semi Government or autonomous bodies or statutory organizations dealing with chemicals or petrochemicals.
Pay Scale: Rs.1,23,100-2,15,900
Job Profile : Rendering advice on technical matters relating to growth of Chemicals & Petrochemicals covering examination of Industrial License approvals, 100% Export oriented cases, Proposal for foreign collaborations and FOi cases, trade-related issues both at National & International levels, Concessional Rate of Customs Duty under Project Imports, Input, Output norms related to Chemicals and Petrochemicals Sectors, All policy issues on licensing and trade relating to Plastics Waste, Environment, Health and Safety.
Note .- The departmental Joint Industrial Advisers in Level-12 (Rs.78,800-2,09,200) in the pay matrix with five years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto will also be considered along with outsiders and in case, he is selected, the post shall be deemed to have been filled by promotion.
Age limit– The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall be not exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
How To Apply:
Application of eligible candidates, whose services can be spared immediately on selection, may be forwarded in duplicate as per the prescribed proforma (Annexure-1), together with the certificate from the Forwarding Authority as per (Annexure-11) along with the following documents:
- Cadre clearance;
- Integrity certificate
- List of major/ minor penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last 10 years; (if no penalty has been imposed a ‘Nil’ certificate should be enclosed).
- Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Photocopy of the APARs/ A CA Rs for the last five years ( 2017-18,2016-2017, 2015-2016, 2014- 2015 and 2013-2014) attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary to the Government of India.
Application along with required documents may be forwarded to Sh. D. Praveen, Director(Admn), Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Room No.236-A, A-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi-110001, within 60 days of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. Application not forwarded through proper channel or those received without the requisite certificates and necessary documents will not be entertained.
Last Date To Apply: 11 March 2019
View Main Notification