Indian Council of Medical Research: Research Associate Post
Indian Council of Medical Research: Research Associate Post. The applications are invited for the following posts purely on temporary and contractual basis for Pharmacology Research Associate post @ Indian Council of Medical Research. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Research Asscoiate
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: M.D./Ph.D in Pharmacology/Life Sciences or M.Pharm. in Pharmacology from a recognized university or equivalent or having three years experience in Research and one publication in relevant field after Post Graduation.
- Research publications in the relevant field
- Knowledge of Computer Applications
- Collection, Collation and Critical analysis of information/data of National /International sources for the purpose of revision of National List of Essential Medicine (NLEM) along with other issues including Medical Devices, Medical Disposables and Consumables and Hygiene and other health care products.
- Organizing Consultative meetings of SNCM as well as sub-committees in different parts of the country
- Preparation of minutes/ recommendations emerged from the meetings of the National Committee and sub-committees.
- Reporting of the progress at regular intervals to the Committee.
- Any other work assigned
Salary: Rs. 36,000/- + HRA
Age Limit: Up to 40 years for male candidates & 42 years for Female candidates
How To Apply: Head, Division of Basic Medical Sciences, Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-l10029.
the interview will be conducted for the eligible candidates. However, if number of candidates are found eligible for the post advertised, Written Test/ Skill Test may also be conducted on the same day before final round of Interview.
The candidates should bring 5 copies of CV along with all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), experience, Aadhaar Card and Community Certificates along with one set of photocopies of the same duly attested (can be self-attested) along with two passport size photograph for attending the Written Test/Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Written Test/ Interview. The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per rules and will have to give an undertaking before joining.
Last Date To Apply: 22/01/2019.
View Main Notification