Pharmacy job @ CCRAS, Under Ministry of AYUSH, Pharmacist Post
Pharmacy job @ CCRAS, Under Ministry of AYUSH, Pharmacist Post. Career @ CCRAS, Under Ministry of AYUSH. B Pharma jobs @ CCRAS, Under Ministry of AYUSH. D Pharma jobs. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Pharmacist Grade-1
No.of posts: 05 (3 UR, 1 SC, 1 OBC ) 1 post reserved for PWD (Locomotor disability, Leprosy cured,
Dwarfism and acid attack victims) under horizontal reservation. Physical requirement: Sitting, bending, seeing, reading & writing, Manipulation of fingers, standing and walking. The categories of disabled such as one arm, one leg, and one arm & one leg suitable for job. However, mobility and bilateral hand activities of the person should be adequate.
Eligibility: Diploma in Pharmacy/D.Pharm. (Ay.) from recognized university/institution with two years experience in recognized Ayurvedic Hospital or B.Pharma. (Ay.)
Pay Scale: 7th CPC pay scale of Level-5 Index-1, i.e., Rs.29,200/- + applicable allowances
Age Limit: Not exceeding 27 years as on 1st January 2018 (Relaxation as per Govt. of India rules)
- To keep all the medicines under good preservation conditions of temperature & humidity.
- To prepare indent for purchase of medicines and maintain relevant records
- To facilitate periodical physical stock verification.
- To prepare various Kashaya Kalpanas of Ayurvedic drugs as required, especially Kwath, Kalka etc.
- To maintain stock register/expiry register, if any
- Candidates who intend to apply should send their application to The Assistant Director Incharge, CARICD, Dhanvantari Bhawan, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi – 110026
- The posts are temporary but likely to continue. Fresh appointees shall be governed by New Pension Scheme. The selected candidates will be on probation for two years and are liable to be
transferred anywhere in India under the Council’s Institute/Centres/Units.
- Age shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2018
- (a) Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and Departmental candidates
as per Government of India rules. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen
and Departmental candidates have to submit relevant certificates in the prescribed form issued
by the Competent Authority.
(b) Candidates belonging to reserved category such as SC, ST and OBC may also apply for the
vacancies notified against UR without any relaxed standard including Age as per DOP&T OM No.
36011/1/98-Estt(Res) dated 1/7/1998.
- Work experience, if any would be determined as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Application form can be downloaded from the Council’s Website www.ccras.nic.in
- The application for the above posts should be received in the Institute within 60 days from the
date of publication of advertisement in Rozgar Samachar/ Employment News. Applications
received after due date will not be considered under any circumstance. No application fee is
required to be enclosed with the application.\
- Numbers of vacancies are subject to variation. The Assistant Director Incharge , CARICD, Punjabi
Bagh, New Delhi – 110026 reserves the right to cancel the advertisement without assigning any
- Persons already in service must submit their applications through proper channel. While
forwarding applications of in-service candidates, Heads of the Institutions should certify that the
applicants are free from Administrative and Vigilance angle and that no vigilance proceedings
are pending or contemplated. Photocopies of APARs of the candidate(s) for the last five years are required to be forwarded along with application in sealed cover.
- Selection will be based on the performance in written test
- Late applications/incomplete applications/applications without self-attested copies of academic
qualification, experience, age and community, if applicable, will be summarily rejected.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Last Date To Apply: 24 February 2019
View Main Notification