Food & Public Distribution Recruiting Chemistry Assistant Professor
Food & Public Distribution Recruiting Chemistry Assistant Professor. Career @ Food & Public Distribution Department. Physical Chemistry job @ Food & Public Distribution Department. Assistant Professor post @ Food & Public Distribution Department. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Assistant Professor (Physical Chemistry)
Work Location: National Sugar Institute, Kanpur (UP),
Number of posts: 1 (One)
Classification of post: Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post
- Post-Graduate degree in Chemistry with specialization in Physical Chemistry from a
recognized University/ Institute.
- three years’ research/ practical/ teaching experience at degree level in Chemistry with specialization in Physical Chemistry; OR
- Ph.D. in Chemistry from a recognized University/ Institute.
- one years’ research/ practical/ teaching experience at degree level in Chemistry with specialization in Physical Chemistry.
- Experience in any Sugar factory or distillery or Industrial units.
- Experience of guiding research work in Physical Chemistry.
Pay Scale: Level-11 of the Pay Matrix (PB-3: Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/-, as per 6th CPC)
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
Eligibility conditions for appointment on deputation (including short-term contract) basis:
- Officers under the Central Government/ State Governments/ Union Territory Administrations/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Universities/ Recognized Research Institutions/ Semi-Government/ Autonomous bodies or Statutory Organizations:-
(i) holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or
(ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Level-10 of the Pay Matrix or equivalent, in the parent cadre/ department;
How To Apply:
Applications of suitable and eligible officers and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent directly to the Under Secretary (SA), Department of Food & Public Distribution, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, (Room No. 258), Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 001 within a period of 60 days from the date of issue/ publication of this advertisement in the Employment News
Last Date To Apply: 28 th January 2018
View Main Notification