Pharma & Chemistry Summer Research Fellowship @ INSA
Pharma & Chemistry Summer Research Fellowship @ INSA. Career @ INSA. Chemistry Fellowship. Pharmacy Fellowship.Check out all the relevant details about the Fellowship below:
Summer Research Fellowship Eligibility Criteria:
Application Should be studying in one of the following:
- BPharm (III and IV years only)
- PharmD (III, IV years only)
- M Pharma(I year only)
- Msc Chemistry ( II, III, IV years only)
- Teachers must be teaching in a College/University.
- The minimum percentage of average marks in core subjects only (i.e. excluding languages) from X std. up to post-graduation (whichever years completed) should be 65% or above for students. The minimum Percentage of average marks does not apply for teachers.
Enclosure To Application:
- Both student and teacher applicants must upload scanned versions of mark sheets from class X till the last examination in JPEG Format (the size of each marks sheet should not exceed 700 kb).
- Teacher applicants should upload their publications if any. On selection, an authorization letter from the Principal/HoD that necessary permission/leave of absence will be granted should be sent by post to the Coordinator, SRFP 2019, Indian Academy of Sciences, Bengaluru 560 080.
How To Apply:
- Application should be submitted online in the prescribed format. This link is available in the websites of the three Academies (www.ias.ac.in; www.insaindia.res.in; www.nasi.org.in).
- It is mandatory to upload the marks sheets from class X till the last examination. Please have the scanned versions of mark sheets (in JPEG format), before starting to fill up the application.
- Only one application per candidate will be considered. If more than one application is submitted, none of the applications will be considered.
- Answers to columns indicated by an asterisk (*) are mandatory and must be filled.
Last Date To Apply: 30th November 2018