Career in MSAT Downstream @ Syngene | Msc Chemistry Executive Post
Career in MSAT Downstream @ Syngene | Msc Chemistry Executive Post. Msc Chemistry and M Tech candidates are invited for Senior Executive post. Check out all the details for the same below:
Job Id: 3616
Job Title: Senior Executive
Eligibility: M.Sc(3-5 years)/M.Tech(1-3 years)
- To perform the activities related to MSAT function for downstream process technology transfer, deviation investigation, process troubleshooting, technical report writing and review batch records.
- Understand technical instructions and execute downstream experiments as per the requirement, data analysis and interpretation.
- Continuously monitor the manufacturing batches, collect, analyze and maintain the process data, perform trending and present.
- Shop floor support as per technology transfer requirement
- Discuss with Team Leader and other team members to assist in deciding and executing the action plans
- Execution of internal and external technology transfer initiatives.
- Understand the facility constraint and provide shop floor support for technology transfer and scale-up related activities.
- Preparation of TTD and BMR review.
- Author technical reports. Documentation includes gap analysis, risk assessment, statistical data analysis, and other related technical reports.
- Participate in planned and unplanned deviation investigation and perform/support related experimentation.
- Troubleshooting of process/product related concerns.
- Data collection/capturing, monitoring, trending and analyzing the data from cGMP campaign and authoring of summary reports.
- Shop floor support for process validation and process characterization.
- Coordination with cross-functional teams
- Execution of laboratory experiments and documenting them in details in laboratory notebook as per the requirement.