Msc Chemistry Research Associate in Performance Specialty @ Syngene
Msc Chemistry Research Associate in Performance Specialty @ Syngene. Career @ Syngene. Chemistry jobs. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Id: 3411
Job Title: Research Associate
Eligibility: MSc in Polymer Chemistry/ (Organic Chemistry)
Total Experience: 0-5 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning and execution of the laboratory experiments associated with the assigned projects.
- Responsible for execution of the assigned laboratory experiments (project) for Process R&D and scale-up.
- Transfer the process from small to large scale.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure availability of resources for the projects.
- Ensure that all assigned work is delivered in a timely manner and all associated requirements, objectives, and targets are fully met
- Maintain laboratory records and data systems.
- Prepare updates/reports for effective internal communication.
- Pro-actively identifies, reports on and improves safety issues in the laboratory area.
- In-depth knowledge in organic and polymer chemistry.
- Research experience in an R&D environment is an added advantage, preferably in polymer synthesis and related field.
- Experience in polymer and small molecules characterization is preferred
- Anionic experience is preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Computer knowledge e.g.; MS – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Windows etc.
- Experience in scientific literature search is an asset