Career @ PI Industries | Chemistry Research Scientist Job Vacancy
Career @ PI Industries | Chemistry Research Scientist Job Vacancy. Job opportunity awaits for Ph.D. chemistry and MSc chemistry candidates. Check out all the details for the job post below:
Job Id: 2528
Business Division: CreAgro
Work Location: Udaipur
Level: E1 – E4
Job Title: Research Scientist
Reporting to: Group Leader – Chemistry
The role holder shall report to the Group Leader and shall perform research activities as designing and conducting scientific experiments, analyzing and interpreting results leading to the discovery, and pre-development of innovative molecules for crop protection/crop growth with the aim of adding significant value to the business of PI.
- MSc/PhD in Organic/Analytical Chemistry from a reputed University / Institute from India or overseas with excellent academic credentials.
- Post-doctoral research experience in a reputed university is preferred.
- Good experimentalist with experience in the industry for 1-7 years
- Experience of working in discovery/ process/development chemistry
- Work with the Team to achieve and exceed targets within the frame given by the Group Leader and Team Leader.
- Continuous documentation and reporting of all research results obtained within the area of responsibility.
- Carrying out literature search by use of available tools (Reaxis/SciFinder/Patents etc.)
- Carrying out synthetic experiments safely, efficiently, capturing all the experimental procedures and data effectively.
- Update on the functional progress/issues of the project on a regular basis and actively seek functional support from Team Leader
- Constructive and active participation in all technical and functional meetings of the Team
Responsible for individual safety
- Actively imbibing the values and philosophy of PI Industries
- Efficient contribution to the overall success of CreAgro Chemistry by driving innovation and team performance according to objectives and targets being set by the Director and Head of Chemistry.
Fulfilling requirements as set by Group Leader and Team Leader, e. g. within specific Research Projects
- Ensuring the security of intellectual property for CreAgro (patent applications, ensuring freedom-to-operate)
- Updating self with respect to chemistry knowledge through literature scanning to foster innovation
- Support the Team Leader with a special focus on target setting and constantly seek functional feedback.
- Scientific Knowledge
- Research Approach
- Data Analysis
- Experimentation Skills
Interaction Complexity and Team Work:
- Other Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry Team members
- SCM Team
- Other support function
- External: Chemical Logistics, Service Engineers