Msc Chemistry Research Scientist Post Available @ Syngenta
Msc Chemistry Research Scientist Post Available @ Syngenta. Career @ Syngenta. Msc Chemistry Jobs. Msc Chemistry candidates are invited for Junior Research Scientist post. Check out all the details below:
Job Title: Junior Research Scientist
Primary Location: IND-Goa-Ilhas
Work Location: IN6 Santa Monica Plant Corlim Ilhas 403110
Eligibility: A minimum of a Master degree in Chemistry or allied science, preferably organic/analytical chemistry.
Desirable: experience of 2 to 3 years in an agrochemicals formulation design and analytical techniques.
Communication Skills: Individual needs to have exemplary communication skills to enable successful sharing of knowledge, data, and results across a multi-disciplinary team with a diverse background. Verbal and well as digital communication skills are key to this individual.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should be PC proficient and possess the ability to quickly master required computer skills required to function within the group. Must be proficient in Windows7, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Knowledge, experience & capabilities:
- Comprehensive understanding of OECD Principles of GLP regulations, safety standards and hazards associated with an analytical and product chemistry testing.
- Knowledge of computerized data acquisition and analysis systems.
- Knowledge of experimental skills handling and use of various analytical equipment like GC, HPLC, Spectrophotometers etc.
- Computer literacy in Windows applications and the MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) package.
- Responsible for conception, design, plan and execution and interpretation of experiments
Must have experience in agro formulations.
- Record of innovation and commercialization of products
- Demonstrated customer focus
Age: 22 to 30 years