B Pharma Job Opening For Allergy Science Associate @ Merck
B Pharma Job Opening For Allergy Science Associate @ Merck. Career @ Merck. B pharma jobs 2018. for more information see below:
Job Id: 176441
Job Title: Allergy Science Associate
Work Location: Mumbai
Reporting To: Regional Business Manager
- B Pharmacy / B.Sc graduate with 3-4 years experience in Specialty / Therapeutic Area. MBA candidate will have added advantage.
- Preference will be given to Super Specialty Area such as Vaccines, Allergy and Immunology products, Rheumatology, Oncology, Respiratory etc
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for scientific selling and concept establishment for the use of therapy in doctor’s clinical practice.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales targets through the direct sales channel
- Focusing on growing and developing existing customers, together with generating new business
- Promoting in line with Sales Action Plan of the Brand(s) with maximum impact to achieve the Sales Goals and Customer Satisfaction.
- Achieve sales targets and company objectives as defined by your immediate manager and Business Unit Head
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new customers
- Continually meet, according to set guidelines, with targeted customers to maintain current understanding of their needs and expectations to proactively influence customer-buying decisions
- Key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
- To implement all marketing campaigns with businesses and monitoring progress and evaluating the benefit
- To act as the day to day manager and central point of contact for the doctors in the territory, ensuring the strategy is fully implemented and partnership well serviced.
- Build customer acquisition, retention, advocacy and loyalty
- To prepare presentations, proposals, plans, contact reports as necessary and Complete administrative requirements and comply with guidelines and policies as set forth by the company as a whole
- Attend meetings and training sessions and keep knowledge level up to standard
- Complete all company administration and reports within guidelines and timescales specified to ensure a high standard of management information