Walk in Interview for QC @ Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Gujarat
Applicants are invited for a walk in interview for Quality control post at Cadila Pharmaceuticals. Candidates with B.sc or pharma can apply for this job post. Below are the details of this job post:
Job Title: officer to Assistance manager
Job Department: Quality Control
Work Location: Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Plot No. 294, GIDC, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, India
No .of post: 01
Experience: Candidates should have 3 to 13 Years in Pharmaceuticals API.
Qualification: B.Sc. /M.Sc. , B.Pharma/ M. Pharma
Pay Scale: 3 L – 8L P.A
- maintain and adherence to the GLP and safety procedures in the laboratory.
- To perform all the HPLC related analysis of In-process, intermediate, finished products & returned goods / raw materials Hold time / Stability study /reference / working standard analysis as per laid down specification & test procedures , SOPs, as per work allocation and report the analysis data in LIMS modules and report to Section Head / Or QC head.
- perform the analysis as per work allocation and records the results in worksheet/protocol and maintain online documentation.
- To maintain instruments log books properly as per analysis.
- To record analytical data in work data sheets/protocols for raw material/packing materials/intermediates /APIs and etc… As per current specification and method of analysis.
- Joint analysis with R&D personnel during analytical method transfer on HPLC.
- Daily monitoring and recording of temperature and humidity of refrigerator/working standard chamber and laboratory area.
- To prepare/ check the protocols & reports for analytical method validation and analytical method transfer
- Candidates should Ensure CFR 21 part -11 compliance and follow good chromatography practices during analysis, integration, and review of online and offline chromatographic analysis to maintain proper data integrity.
How To Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates need to revert back with the following details:
- Total Experience :
- Current Location :
- Current Salary :
- Expected Salary :
- Notice Period :
- Reason to Change :
- Willingness to relocate with Family :
Contact Details of HR @ Ankleshwar :
Mr. Mayur Dalal – [email protected]
- Date : 20.07.2018 (Friday) , Time : 12.30 To 4.00 PM