Clinical Data Management Post Vacancy @ IQVIA, Mumbai
Applicants are invited for Clinical Data Management Post by IQVIA, Mumbai. Candidates with a Good understanding of clinical drug development process can apply for this post.
Job Id: 1807511
Job Location: Thane, IN
Job Title: Clinical Data Management
• Serve as Data Operations Coordinator (DOC) for one or two global studies with fewer than 10 operations staff (excludes DE), or serve in a leadership role to a specific DM Task.
• Manage delivery of projects through full data management study life-cycle.
• Manage project timelines and quality; determine resource needs; identify out-of-scope work.
• Serve as Data Operations Coordinator or Data Team Lead.
• Perform comprehensive data management tasks including data review, writing and resolving data clarifications.
• Perform database designer activities for technologies not requiring extensive programming.
• Perform comprehensive quality control procedures.
• Independently bring project solutions to the CDM team.
• Solve issues by using the global issue escalation/communication plan.
• Consult with Standards Group for process issues; communicate ideas for process improvement.
• Assist in developing and implementing new technology.
• Understand and comply with core operating procedures and working instructions.
• Meet objectives as assigned.
• Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with the CDM team.
• Interact with CDM team members to negotiate timelines and responsibilities.
• Good understanding of clinical drug development process.
• Background in medical terminology, Pharmacology, Anatomy, and Physiology.
• Excellent organizational, communication, and data management skills (detailed oriented).
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and clients
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/DisabledWe understand that meaningful results need not just the correct strategy but also that the correct people. Irrespective of your character, we ask that you reimagine health care. You’ll have the chance to play a valuable role in assisting our customers drive health forward and ultimately enhance human health effects.