MSc Chemistry Research Fellow Position Vacant @ NIT Nagaland
MSc chemistry candidates are eligible to walk-in for a junior research fellow position that is vacant at NIT Nagaland. NIT Nagaland is hiring msc chemistry candidates for a research fellow post. Check details below on the jobs, project and application procedure:
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Junior Project fellow (JPF)
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: Investigation of the possible Health hazards associated with drinking water in south west
Nagaland and development ofeffective ways for water resource management.
Duration: 3 years or co-terminus with the project
- For JRF (Candidate with NET Qualification): 25,000/- + HRA @ 8% p.m. for 1st two years
and Rs.28,000/- + HRA 8% for 3rd year.
- For JPF (Candidate without NET Qualification): 16,000/- + HRA @ 8% p.m. for 1st two years and
Rs.18,000/- + HRA 8% for 3rd year
- M.Sc. In Chemistry with a minimum 60% marks OR CGPA 6.5 for general and 55% marks OR CGPA 6.0 in 10-Point Scale for SC/ST applicants
- Candidate ought to be ready to often travel across Nagaland for project related work.
How to Apply:
The appointment is purely temporary basis and co-terminous together with the project. The contract could be renewed annually subject to satisfactory performance. Institute reserves the right to fill up the post or to not fill the post or cancel the advertising in whole or partially without assigning any reason. The conclusion of the Institute this respect will be final. 1 set of attested photocopy of certificates and one passport size self-attested photograph should be produced together with the application at the time of interview. Original Certificates shall be shown at the time of interview for confirmation. An advance copy of CV may be emailed to [email protected] before or on 22-05-2018. No TA / DA will be compensated for appearing the interview.
- Application Deadline : on or before 22-05-2018
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview : 25-05-2018 (Friday), 10:00 a.m. onwards at Administrative Block, NIT Nagaland, Chumukedima, Dimapur – 797 103
- Registration Time : From 9.00 am to 11.30 am on 25-05-2018