Job Title: Officer
No. of Posts: 3
- Sampling and analysis of raw materials, In-process and Intermediates, cleaning samples and finished products
- Releasing the inprocess and intermediates for further process.
- Planning and timely completion of holding time study samples of intermediates.
- Preparation and standardization of volumetric solutions and reagents.
- Standardization of Karl fisher reagent.
- Daily calibrations of analytical equipments in shifts.
- Investigation in the laboratory as part of OOS investigation.
- Shall be responsible for stability studies
PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, M.Pharma – Pharmacy