Research Associate Downstream Process Development Post @ Pfizer
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply online at Pfizer for Research Associate Downstream Process Development. Pfizer is hiring for research associate position as per the details that have been given below:
Job Title: Research Associate
Job ID : 4699540
- This position will be part of Downstream processing.
- The incumbent will participate in downstream process development, process characterization, analytical testing of in-process samples, scale-up and transfer of protein therapeutics.
- This position will be responsible for planning of experiments and analyzing the results, writing reports with minimal supervision.
- The role will require the incumbent to coordinate with other cross functional functions for the successful completion of the projects and also present the work in team meetings as well as cross functional team meetings.
- This is a laboratory based position performing process development activities specifically for protein therapeutics products from pre-clinical and Ph I clinical trials through enabling process performance qualification batch manufacture and life cycle management.
- Furthermore this position will assist in developing processes for downstream processing at different scale of manufacturing, responsible for data compilation, data presentations, report writing as well as assist with regulatory document preparation.