JRF Post for Chemistry Candidates @ Central University Of Punjab
Central University Of Punjab is hiring msc chemistry candidates for a junior research fellow position. Junior Research Fellow post for chemistry candidates at Central University Of Punjab. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: Developing novel Ti02/ZnO multifunctional nanomaterials based photo anode to improve the efficiency of photoelectrochemical cell
Principal Investigator: Dr. Krishna Kanta Haldar
Age Limit: Below 30 years as on date of interview (Relaxation in age is permissible for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India rules)
Fellowship: Rs 25,000/- per month, (as per the SERB, DST guidelines)
M.Sc. or equivalent degree in any relavant branches of Chemistry/Nanotechnology with at least 55% marks for GN/OBC (50% for SC/ST/PH) from UGC recognized University/ Institute
Desirable Qualifications :
- Experience in Nano Science & Synthesis techniques.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to send their application with the prescribed format available on university website: cup.ac.in or www.cup.ac.in/other_jobs.php to the project investigator by email: [email protected]
- Shortlisted candidates would be intimated by e-mail or phone.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Application Deadline – 08.05.2018
- Date & Time of Interview – 09.05.2018 at 11:00 AM onwards