MSc Chemistry Project Fellow/Assistant/JRF Post @ IISER Pune
MSc chemistry candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. IISER Pune is hiring for Project Positions. MSc Chemistry candidates are encouraged to apply for research positions at IISER Pune. IISER Pune is recruiting msc biosciences for research vacancies as per the details given below:
Job Title : Project Assistant / Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow)
No.of.Posts : 01 (one)
Project Code : 30817344
Name of the Project : “Understanding structural and dynamic basis for adaptive
targeting of dsRNAs comprising of corrupted helices by TAR RNA binding protein (TRBP)”
Tenure of Appointment : Initially for a period of one year which may be extended
subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Age Limit : Not more than 26 years as on closing date of advertisement
Consolidated emoluments per month :
1) Project Assistant – Rs. 16,000 + 30% HRA per month.
2) Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow)- Rs. 25,000/- + 30% HRA per month based on valid CSIR-NET/GATE or equivalent scorecard
- Essential : M.Sc in Physical Chemistry / Biotechnology or equivalent
degree with minimum 70% marks or equivalent grade.
- Desirable : Candidates having 1-2 years of research experience with valid CSIR-NET/GATE or equivalent scorecard may be preferred.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format
available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed
to [email protected] on or before May 10, 2018. Please mention
“Project Assistant / Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow)” Project Code:
30817344” in the subject line of the email.
- List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date, time, venue
will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and candidates will
be informed by e-mail only.
- The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant
along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates
and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be
collected at the time of selection process. Applicant must bring all the original
certificates at the time of selection process for the purpose of verification, along with
one set of photocopies.
Last date of application May 10, 2018