MPharma Project Assistant/Fellow Post Vacant @ IISER Tirupati
MSc and MPharma Candidates apply for Project Fellow / Assistant Posts Vacant at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati. IISER Tirupati research positions vacant for msc and mpharma candidates as per the details given below:
Job Title : Project Fellow/Assistant
No.of.Positions : 01
Project Title : “Nuclease resistant aptamer-nanoparticle conjugate against B7-H3 as targeted therapy and imaging in retinoblastoma”
Principal Investigator : Dr. Ashwani Sharma
Funding Agency : Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India
- Essential – MTech/ M.Sc/ MPharm in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Pharmaceutical
sciences or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent grade.
- Desirable –
- Candidates having qualified and having valid CSIR/UGC-NET/GATE/GPAT score card.
- Candidates having experience in Bio conjugation Chemistry, Nucleic acid chemistry, Nano-biotechnology, Drug delivery, Molecular Biology Techniques (PCR, Transcription)
- Candidates who have qualified any of the national level test like CSIR / UGC – NET / GATE etc. with valid score in score card are eligible for remuneration of Rs. 25000/- + 10% HRA per month (Consolidated).
- Others will be eligible for Rs.16,000/- + 10% HRA per month based on their academic qualification.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should send their application by email addressed to [email protected] attaching duly filled application form available below this advt. (converted into PDF) on or before the last date i.e 5.00 P.M. on 15th May, 2018. No other application form will be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email.
- At the Time of Interview: The print out of the application form with recent passport size photo along with the photocopies of relevant documents (Qualifications, experience, other testimonials) would be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification.
Last date ate 5.00 P.M. on 15th May, 2018