Govt Job : B.Pharma Manager Post @ BPPI
Government job vacant for bpharma candidates at BPPI. Bureau of Pharma PSU’s of India (BPPI) is hiring bpharma candidates for executive positions via a walk-in interview that has been schedules. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Name of the Position : Manager (Veterinary)
No.of.Posts : 01
Age : 50 Years
Consolidated Remuneration : Rs. 45,000/-
Qualification : B.V.Sc. (Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences)/B.Pharma./B.Sc
Experience : 05 years in Purchase/Sales of Veterinary Drugs
1. Responsible for market research of veterinary drugs or portfolio management of all veterinary drugs.
2. Responsible for procurement of all veterinary drugs.
3. Responsible for generating veterinary drugs requirements
4. Determining specifications of all veterinary drugs.
5. Responsible for developing marketing strategies related to veterinary drugs.
6. Co-ordinate with cross-functional teams to develop detailed business plans including acquisition analyses, strategy development assessment, roll out communication strategy.
7. Collates and ensures proper documentation within the tendering and contract process for veterinary drugs.
8. Acts as a liaison between BPPI and potential suppliers to ensure that all queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
9. Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
10. Responsible for timely availability of all veterinary drugs and all processes undergone for the same
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send their applications through speed post/courier along with one set of self
attested copies of their qualification and experience certificates to CEO, BPPI to reach him by
11.05.2018 (Till 05:00PM).
Application Deadline – 11.05.2018 (Till 05:00PM).