BSc Chemistry R&D Job Opening @ DuPont
BSc chemistry jobs for eligible candidates at DuPont. BSc chemistry R&D jobs for chemistry candidates at BSc DuPont. DuPont is recruiting for research & development technologist position for chemistry candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Research & Development Technologist
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Take full responsibility of formulation development and product development for PU systems under guidance from TS&D and take trial batches in Pilot plant . Help to scale up experimental batches for sampling .(60% Time spend)
- Do QC initial physical parameter testing for the R&D batches and document variation. (10%).
- Generate statistical /process capability data for R&D /TS&D formulations and suitability for scale up so that pilot to bigger scale up is fool proof. (10%)
- Attend to customer complaint formulation related only with instruction from TS&D, Analyze records of
- Critical to business TSR/TS&D/R&D formulations and monitor continuous improvement programs, aiming to reduce the number of defects and improve levels of quality. (10%).
- Keen eye on safety and work with TS&D for SOPS and adopt to DOW safety principles and policy ( 10%)
- B-tech/ B.SC in chemical engineering or chemistry with over 5-8 years of rich experience in application Development ,Technical Services, lab formulation and scale up in reputed chemical industry in polyurethane system house area.
- Communication in English, Marathi and Hindi.
- Excellent Computational Skills, Excel, word and PowerPoint ppt.
- Good Communication and Analytical Skills.
- Perseverance and fast learning ability.
- Drive to achieve results and a bias towards action.
- Team player and energetic.