Govt Job : Pharmacist Position Vacant @ CCRAS-NIIMH
Pharmacist position for bpharma candidates at CCRAS-NIIMH. CCRAS-NIIMH is hiring for pharmacist position. BPharma candidates attend walk-in for Pharmacist position at CCRAS-NIIMH. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: Tribal Health Care Research Programme (THCRP)
Remuneration: Rs. 16,000/- p.m (consolidated)
Qualifications: Diploma in Pharmacy / D.Pharma (Ayurveda) from any Recognized University / Institution with two years experience in Recognized Ayurvedic Hospital. OR B. Pharm
How to Apply
Interested Candidates fulfilling the qualifications prescribed above are requested to appear at the
above mentioned address for written test followed by Interview on 08-05-2018 at 10 A.M. with their
application in the prescribed format, two passport size photographs and self-attested photocopies of all
the certificates along with the original certificates for verification. Beyond the stipulated date and time
no candidate will be allowed to write the written test and further attend interview. Selected candidates
under THCRP have to perform tours weekly 5 days in the selected Tribal areas of Telangana.
1. The eligibility of the candidate in respect of age will be determined as on the 01-01-2018.
(relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC as provided in the Govt, of India orders)
2. The engagement would be purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with programme. No
claim for continuance or regular appointment will be entertained.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the written test / interview
4. The formats for submission of bio-data may be downloaded from the Council’s website http://ccras.nic.in & http://niimh.nic.in
5. Extension of tenure may be considered on need basis and performance of the incumbents
- Date of Interview – 08-05-2018
- Time of Interview – 10:00 AM