Chemistry JRF Position Vacant @ NIT Arunachal Pradesh
Chemistry junior research fellow position vacant at NIT Arunachal Pradesh. NIT Arunachal Pradesh is recruiting for jrf position. MSc chemistry candidates being recruited for jrf position at NIT Arunachal Pradesh. Check details on the same below:
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: Synthesis of Triazolopyrimidine-based iridinium (III) complexes: Application to the Fabrication and Characterization of OLED
Funding Agency: SERB-EMR
Age Limit: 28 years for JRF on the last date of application (The upper age limit is relaxable upto
5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped candidates).
Salary: JRF: ₹25,000/- per month+ 10%HRA (1st &2nd year) and ₹30,000/- per month+ 10%HRA (3rd year based on the performance of research work)
JRF: M.Sc.in Chemistry (specialization: inorganic/organic)/Physics/Electronics or equivalent degree with aggregate marks of 60% or 6.5 CGPA with NET/GATE.
M.Tech in Electronics /Chemical Eng./Polymer Sc. & Tech. or equivalent degree with aggregate marks of 60% or 6.5 CGPA.
How to Apply:
Interested candidate send their application and CV to email: [email protected] , Dr. T. D. Das (Principal Investigator)Assistant Professor, Physics NIT, Arunachal Pradesh, Phone: 9402617737. Shortlisted candidates may appear in front of the selection board with all original testimonials at NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Yupia.
1. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
2. Applicants in employment (government or any other organization) are required
to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
3. In Case of any discrepancy or dispute, the decision of NIT Authority will be final & binding.
4. Candidate having CGPA 6.5 or 60% marks in M.Sc./M.Tech. may be eligible to register for Ph.D. program of the institute.
5. Shortlisted candidate recede to submit a DD of Rs. 500/- for General category and Rs. 300/- for (ST/SC/OBC) in favor of “Director NIT Arunachal Pradesh” SBI, Nirjuli (SBIN0009535) at the time of interview.
- Date of Interview – 23/04/2018
- Time of Interview – 10 am