PhD & MSc Chemistry/Pharma Specialist Job @ Merck KGaA
PhD & MSc Chemistry and Pharma candidates are encouraged to apply online at Merck KGaA. PhD & MSc Jobs at Merck KGaA. Research job vacancies are available at Merck KGaA. Merck KGaA Recruitment. Check out details on the job at Rasayanika given below:
Name of the Position : Specialist Technical Service – Bio Monitoring
Requisition ID : 174064
Location : India – Karnataka – SBS
Purpose of the Position : The Sales support/Technical support engineer manages on a daily basis product and application inquiries to support sales directly or indirectly and ensures these are treated with the level of reactivity according to the needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide scientific responses to the LSC questions and solutions to customers’ research problems by utilizing scientific knowledge and available resources, consulting with more experienced scientists when necessary.
- To maintain the image of Merck as a source of scientific information, to function as a leader in Life Science and High Technology, and to promote our obsession with service.
- Enhance our product information databases by documenting technical information from customer interactions.
- Recommend products based on customer needs and research interests.
- Compliant Management- Act as a customer advocate and ensure that customer complaints are understood, recorded in the quality system and ensure a good advancement of the complaint process and a high quality analysis and customer response
- Document errors and information the responsible department for changes in company electronic and printed publications.
- Document all customer interactions and requests for new products.
- Contribute to company/department operations and process improvement efforts.
- Recommend and participate in process improvement studies.
- Actively participate on intra- and inter-departmental teams as assigned.
- Miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned.
- Exemplary attendance and adherence to schedule.
Education: PhD, Master degree in Biology, Biochemistry or in other Natural Sciences (Chemistry, Analytics, Pharmacist; Biology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, etc
- 3-5 years in R&D/ Technical services of life science or chemical industry.
- Should have good knowledge in regulatory questions for sterility and bioburden testing within the major Pharmacopeias All: If possible to look for minimum level of PhD
- Previous work experience should be from a fast-paced, changing and growing organization either as
- Lab QC Microbiology, food & Beverage production or pharma Industry production
- Culture media / Sterility Testing / Filtration / Environmental Monitoring / Regulatory
- Lab, QA/QC, Life Science Specialist or R&D Lab technician.
- Technical support, Salesman of microbiology at competition (B-D, Biomerieux, 3M, etc).
- Experienced professionals in Food production, Pharmaceutical Production; Microbiology QC Lab, Food Safety science; Life science specialist from R&D area, academy experience
- QC in Pharma or F&B
- Lab, QA/QC, Life Science Specialist or R&D Lab technician; Technician, specialist in quality control/assurance in food, beverage or pharma laboratory
- Laboratory analyst or Lab supervisor.
- Technical skills
- Solve queries on time with content in your response that allows us to resolve the claims of our clients. Ability to present solutions in friendly-user language
- Agility, good communication, teamwork, innovative, listening, responsibility and engagement
- ability to transfer knowledge, knowledgeable, leadership, empowerment, result oriented, Team working spirit
- Highly Analytical mind. Proactive. Courious.
- Manage time efficiently
- Analytical & problem solving ability.
- Customer centric orientation
- Knowledge of ISO preferred
- Lab QC Microbiology, food & Beverage production, Pharma and food testing, QC/QA.
- Pharma/ F&B microbiology testing, Food Safety, RT PCR, sterily testing, water testing, environmental testing.
- In process testing, Bioburden Testing, Enviromental Monitoring, ID Pathogens and Sterility Test.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Understand the basics and needs of good communication in the process.
- Advanced in Interpersonal skills, Problem solving, Planning & execution.
- Proficient in Customer orientation, Business acumen and Leading change.