Project Fellow Post for MPharma Candidates @ Jadavpur University
MPharma candidates are encouraged to attend walk-in for project fellow post at Jadavpur University. Jadavpur University is hiring for mpharma candidates for a project position. Jadavpur University is recruiting for project position as per the details on the same below:
Job Title: Project Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: Development of sensor probes for quantification of active constituents in Andrographispatzicidata and Piper ii rum using Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS)
Funding Agency: National Medicinal Plant Board
- Essential : M.Tech in Instrumentation & Electronics Engg./ Electronics and Communication En . or M.Pharm, (with experience in working with Natural Products).
- Desirable : One year experience of research/teaching.
Fellowship : Rs. 14000/- pm. (consolidated).
Duration : Initially for one year and may be extended till the termination of the project.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may appear in person directly in the interview with application on prescribed form (Priced Rs. 50/-) to be obtaincd from the information section of this University (main campus). Original as well as
attested copies of Certificates, Mark Sheets and Testimonials are to be produced at the time of interview.
No TA/DA is admissible for the candidates appearing before Interview
- Date of Interview – 24th April 2018
- Time of Interview – 03:00 PM
- Venue of Interview – Seminar Hall of the School of Natural Product Studies of Jadavpur University.