MSc & PhD Chemistry Specialist Post Vacant @ Merck KGaA
MSc Chemistry candidates are encouraged to apply online at Merck KGaA. MSc Jobs at Merck KGaA. Research job vacancies are available at Merck KGaA. Merck KGaA Recruitment. Check out details on Specialist job at Rasayanika given below:
Name of the Position : Specialist Technical Service – Lab Specialty And Chemicals
Requisition ID : 174061
Location : India – Karnataka – SBS
Purpose of the Position : The Sales support/Technical support engineer manages on a daily basis product and application inquiries to support sales directly or indirectly and ensures these are treated with the level of reactivity according to the needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide scientific responses to the LSC questions and solutions to customers’ research problems by utilizing scientific knowledge and available resources, consulting with more experienced scientists when necessary.
- To maintain the image of Merck as a source of scientific information, to function as a leader in Life Science and High Technology, and to promote our obsession with service.
- Enhance our product information databases by documenting technical information from customer interactions.
- Recommend products based on customer needs and research interests.
- Compliant Management- Act as a customer advocate and ensure that customer complaints are understood, recorded in the quality system and ensure a good advancement of the complaint process and a high quality analysis and customer response
- Document errors and information the responsible department for changes in company electronic and printed publications.
- Document all customer interactions and requests for new products.
- Contribute to company/department operations and process improvement efforts.
- Recommend and participate in process improvement studies.
- Actively participate on intra- and inter-departmental teams as assigned.
- Miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned.
- Exemplary attendance and adherence to schedule.
Education: Master, PhD Chemistry or other Natural Sciences (Chemical Engineer, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical chemist; Pharmacy, Biology, microbiology, biochemistry), MSc Organic Chemistry/MSc Chemistry
3-5 years in R&D/ Technical services of life science or chemical industry.
Previous work experience should be from a fast-paced, changing and growing organization either as
- Biochemistry, organic synthesys, chemistry
- Chemical Synthesis / Organic and Inorganic Chemistry / Biochemistry Reagents at industrial R&D/QC labs
- Lab, QA/QC, Life Science Specialist or R&D Lab technician., science, productio, Academy
- Science Chemist laboratory , R&D preference
- Life science specialist from R&D area
- Research and Development Lab or Academy Labs,
- Lab, QA/QC, Life Science Specialist or R&D Lab technician.; experienced professionals in Analytical QC Lab, Analytical Science, Chemical Synthesis Science
- Experienced professionals in, Pharmaceutical Production; Life science specialist from R&D area; Product specialist, technical support, Quality control supervisor; academy experience
- Technical skills
- Solve queries on time with content in your response that allows us to resolve the claims of our clients. Ability to present solutions in friendly-user language
- Agility, good communication, teamwork, innovative, listening, responsibility and engagement
- ability to transfer knowledge, knowledgeable, leadership, empowerment, result oriented, Team working spirit
- Highly Analytical mind. Proactive. Courious.
- Manage time efficiently
- Analytical & problem solving ability.
- Customer centric orientation
- Knowledge of ISO preferred
- 1. HPLC, GC, Classical Analytical Chemistry, Chemical Synthesis
- Chemical synthesis, Inorganic reagents and Lab productivity applications (cleaning & desinfection, purification & additives)
- Biochemistry, chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Synthesis and Material Science, HPLC, GC. MS, Food testing, WFA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Understand the basics and needs of good communication in the process.
- Advanced in Interpersonal skills, Problem solving, Planning & execution.
- Proficient in Customer orientation, Business acumen and Leading change.