Project Associates (Junior Research Fellow) Post @ IIT Mandi
Project Associates (Junior Research Fellow) vacancy is available for chemistry candidates at IIT Mandi. IIT Mandi is recruiting msc chemistry candidates for project positions, as per the details that have been given below:
Job Title: Project Associates (Junior Research Fellow)
No. of Posts: 01
Principal Investigator: Dr. Prem Felix Siril, Associate Professor, SBS, IIT Mandi http://faculty.iitmandi.ac.in/~prem/
Fellowship: Rs. 20,000 to 25,000 p.m. (depending upon qualification and experience.)
- Eligibility : M.Sc. in Chemistry having passed with minimum 60 % marks (Minimum 55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates). Age less than 28 years.
- Desirable : Relevant research experience or M.Tech. in a relevant discipline or Passed NET / GATE or any equivalent national level exam and good communication skills
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should walk-in on 17.04.2018 at 9 AM. The venue will be small meeting room in the A4 building, Kamand Campus, IIT Mandi.
Candidates are encouraged to send the confirmation of attending the interview by e-mailing their CVs to [email protected]. Please mention “Application for JRF” on the subject line. Please bring a copy of your CV, self-attested documents supporting the qualification, research experience, etc for the interview.
No TA/DA will be paid. The candidates may be allowed to register for PhD subject to fulfilment of eligibility and satisfactory performance
- Date of Interview : 17.04.2018
- Time of Interview : 9 AM.
- Venue of Interview : small meeting room in the A4 building, Kamand Campus, IIT Mandi.